This beautiful solid brick home in a quiet street is perfect for the growing family! North-facing lounge with separate living and dining areas, stylish kitchen with modern stainless appliances and quality reverse-cycle heating. The home benefits from three bedrooms all with built-in robes and tidy ensuite and main bathroom with bathtub. Paved entertainment area, ample off-street parking and just a few minutes' walk from Drysdale Avenue Park.
- Solid brick family home close to local Park
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Stylish bathroom with separate bathtub & toilet
- All bedrooms with built-ins and main with ensuite
- Close to shops, local High School & sporting complexes
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide