Enjoy breathtaking northern views across the Terranora Broadwater from this prestigious, Federation inspired residence spanning two levels and 50 squares. Set on a generous 2090sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac, this quality-built home offers spacious living for the whole family.
The many features of the property include:
• Two bedrooms on the upper level including a luxury master suite with open ensuite, double spa bath, walk-in robe and dual vanity
• Two generous bedrooms on the lower level
• Main bathrooms on both levels including combined laundry on lower level with laundry shute
• Large open-plan family and kitchen boasting timber cabinetry, wall oven, ceramic cook-top, corner pantry and breakfast bar
• Massive separate dining and living
• Sun-drenched north-facing decks on both levels
• Stunning polished timber flooring throughout
• Ducted A/C on the upper level with zone control, combustion heater in family room and ceiling fans
• Over-sized double garage with internal access
• New LED lighting
• An abundance of storage options including two large lock-up rooms
With a stately street appeal, this residence enjoys total privacy yet is only a short drive to Tweed shops, your choice of both public and private schools, beaches and 10 minutes to Gold Coast International airport. Rarely does such a striking residence in an ideal location come to the market.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide