Experience the lifestyle on offer at this wonderfully situated four-bedroom elevated house that captures glimpses of the Tweed River and Pacific Ocean. Single level and set back from the end of a quiet cul-de-sac you are ensured maximum privacy. Having been meticulously renovated throughout with modern aesthetics and low maintenance design, this spectacular property is oozing with functionality and space! Some features include:
- Front decking capturing the morning sun and views of ocean
- Open plan living with ample natural bright lighting and fresh breezes
- Kitchen stunningly designed in 2pk, stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Spacious lounge and dining room space with sliding access to rear yard
- Undercover decked BBQ area that is ideal for entertaining
- Small grassy yard off to the side of the house; can easily be fenced off
- All four bedrooms have ceiling fans and mirrored built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom comes equipped with glass encased shower and heated lighting
- Main bathroom with deep bathtub, inbuilt shelving and modern fittings
- All windows have UV roller block out blinds to keep the house cool in Summer
- Large double garage plus room for the boat and/or trailer to store
Enjoy the peaceful position, paired with the beautiful ocean aspect and contemporary design of the home, whilst being less than 15 minutes' drive into the heart of Coolangatta; restaurants, cafe's, picturesque beach and endless entertainment on offer! Close by to Banora Central and Tweed City, Banora golf club and local boat ramp. Wander down the road and drop a line in, or just take in the scenery whilst walking along Tweed River. You must register to view to fully appreciate the work that has gone into creating this polished home.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide