The layout of this single level villa is ideal for those wanting to keep maintenance at a low whilst maximising space and comfort. Upon entrance, you are greeted with a large family living area, with freshly laid carpeting and modern day and night blinds; which you will notice throughout the residence. The home itself is naturally well lit with a very open plan living arrangement. Packed with features including;
- Renovated kitchen, mosaic tiled splash backs, stainless steel appliances and large fridge cavity
- Dining with reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan, plus sliding door access to alfresco entertaining area
- Rear court yard requires bare minimum maintenance, with undercover dining/entertaining space equipped with downlights and fan
- All bedrooms are carpeted with built in robes and utilise the generously sized bathroom also featuring a bath tub
- Single remote lock up garage with internal access to home, with ease of access to laundry room and water closet
- Fully fenced court yard with gated access from side of property and visitor parking also available
Convenience is definitely a key attribute to this home, with just 1 minute to gain access to the M1 and less than 5 minutes' drive will see you at Coolangatta city centre, boutique and major shopping, restaurants, cafes, famous beaches and the International and Domestic Airport. This villa has it all and is ready for you to move on in, so enquire today to avoid disappointment.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide