SOLD FOR A FANTASTIC PRICE!! Thinking of selling? Call Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 or Roman Iliagouev on 0411 111 808 for a free market appraisal on your property... Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, investors and first home buyers will love this well presented apartment that is located within walking distance to Southpoint Shopping Centre, public transport, schools, parks and Westfield Eastgardens.
* Two good size bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
* Renovated bathroom, with easy-to-walk-in shower
* Ground floor, full of natural light, North East aspect
* Solid, well-constructed security block of six, includes open car space
* Short, easy stroll to all shops, public transport links, schools and parks
* Gas appliances, own hot water system, internal laundry facility
* No stamp duty for qualifying first home buyers only, currently rented for $460 p.w.
* Popular quiet sought after cul-de-sac, security intercom
Strata: $478.95 per quarter
Council: $261.23 per quarter
Water: $185.90 per quarter
Contact: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Roman Iliagouev 0411 111 808
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide