On offer is this solid double-storey brick home built in 1979 and in original condition. Set on a generous 695sqm block and in an elevated position, the residence captures sweeping hinterland views over Terranora to the south, Mt Cougal, Springbrook and through to the Tamborine hills in the north. This much-loved home is ready for a new lease of life and presents a great opportunity for the savvy purchaser to capitalise on this prime location.
Features of the property include:
• Three bedrooms including master on the lower level with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen on the upper level spanning the width of the home with Fujitsu A/C, all taking in magnificent views
• The kitchen is of generous proportion with ample bench space, breakfast table, corner pantry and double Fisher and Paykel wall oven
• Upper balcony and lower covered verandah capturing views and breezes
• Second living area on the lower level with separate laundry and powder room
• Double remote garage with work bench and internal access
• Fully fenced yard with established trees and sizable green house
Conveniently located within close proximity to Banora shopping village and a variety of schools and clubs it is only a 5-minute drive to Tweed City, 10 minutes to Coolangatta International Airport and your choice of pristine beaches only a 10-minute drive. With such a considerable floor plan and good structural bones, the property lends itself to easy remodelling and capital growth.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide