For the savvy investor, this two-bedroom modern apartment is currently tenanted under the NRAS (National rental affordability scheme). The prospective purchaser can expect to receive the weekly rent as well as the NRAS incentive which is paid in 2 components by the government (Department of Social Services);
• Total Government incentive approx. $11k each year
• State Government Incentive: A cash payment made to the owner each year, this amount will vary, on average $2-3k each year.
• Federal Government Incentive: The balance of estimated $11k incentive will be made available to the owner in the way of a tax offset to reduce their taxable income each year.
Investors have the opportunity to reap these benefits until expiry of the NRAS term in June 2024. After this period, move in and enjoy this riverside location or continue to rent the property within the private market.
Features of this property include:
• Two carpeted bedrooms including master with walk-in robe and river views
• Combined laundry/bath
• Carpeted living and dining area with sliding doors opening onto a covered balcony with treed outlook and river glimpses
• Tidy kitchen with ceramic cook-top, microwave cavity and corner pantry
• Secure parking space with common storage area
• Lift access and intercom
In a great central location, this north-facing front apartment is only a 5-minute drive to your choice of shopping centres, schools, clubs, beaches and Gold Coast International airport. This is a great opportunity for those wanting to enter the property market or would suit someone looking to move to the area in the future whilst reducing your taxable income now.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide