SOLD FOR AN OUTSTANDING PRICE!!! Thinking of selling? Call Corrinne Olsen on 0425 270 003 or Cathy Luxton on 0481 837 692 for a free market appraisal on your property... Unique in a near-new security building, this designer garden apartment features a private entry and wraparound courtyard giving it a house-like feel. Opening to a landscaped garden with entertainer's terrace, the oversized one-bedroom apartment is secluded to the peaceful rear of the block with level lift access to secure parking. Stylish interiors capture the essence of contemporary luxury with a natural palette of materials and 83sqm of living space. Coastal living meets urban convenience, footsteps to Pacific Square's retail precinct and just minutes to the beach, UNSW and Westfield Eastgardens.
- Secure level access, private entry and video intercom security
- Bright open living, fluid indoor/outdoor living and entertaining
- East facing garden and barbecue terrace, wraparound courtyard
- Sleek integrated Caesarstone gas kitchen, engineered timber floorboards
- Double bedroom with built-ins and a stylish designer bathroom
- Internal laundry, ducted air, shadowline ceilings, gas bayonets
- Secure undercover parking plus storage, metres to city transport
- Parking: 1 car
Council: $365.52 per quarter
Water: $185.25 per quarter
Strata: $610.75 per quarter
Contact: Corrinne Olsen 0425 270 003
Cathy Luxton 0481 837 692
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide