Imagine, in 15 minutes or less, arriving home from town, not to a 700 sq m suburban block, but to your own haven of bushland acreage - 4.76 acres of peaceful surrounds, with an excellent supply of water! This is Mount Rascal, where properties are always highly sought and tightly held. Perched on a private and elevated position, this immaculate Nu-Steel brick home exudes an aura of calm and comfort. An interior of approx 30 squares, with lofty 9' ceilings throughout, add to the sense of space.
Four separate light-filled living areas plus a fabulous covered gazebo, are perfect for both formal & casual living, all enjoying a peaceful easterly outlook across the landscape. The spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, has a new double oven and dishwasher. This home is an entertainer's delight!
All 4 bedrooms are built-in, the master suite features 2 large w/in robes & a delightful n/e aspect. The 4th bedroom, next to a powder room is ideal as guest room or large office.
Combine the peace and pleasure of rural living, with the quick and easy access to town conveniences, unlimited space for the kids to be free to roam, plus the possible bonus of future sub-division potential ... and YOU HAVE IT ALL !!!
ADDITIONAL INTERNAL FEATURES:
* R/c air-conditioning and 2 gas points
* Security system
* Large storeroom attached to double garage
* Formal dining room could be a home theatre
* Excellent storage throughout
BONUS EXTERNAL FEATURES:
This property was formerly a Carnival Garden Prize Winner, with most of extensive landscaping infrastructure is still in place.
* Bore: A fully equipped electric bore, 500 ft deep, delivers 460 gallons per hour of
good soft water;
* Water Storage:
- 20,000 gals concrete rainwater tank connected to house
- 2,000 gals rain tank off shed;
- 2,000 gals poly tank from bore to garden
* Town water supply at entrance, but not connected
* Shed: A (14 x 9)m powered steel shed with 3 roller doors;
* Services: School bus, mail & bin services
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide