Not much has to be said about this property so let's get straight to the point .
- Quiet cul-de-sac location.
- 4 houses down from Revesby CBD and train station.
- Great open plan design with high ceilings.
- Stunningly well-appointed kitchen with waterfall bench tops, 900mm gas cook top, gorgeous New York marble splash back and large pantry.
- 4 good sized bedrooms; master with raked ceiling, ensuite and walk-in robe.
- HUGE covered alfresco area with outdoor kitchen.
- Wide side entry for direct street to backyard access.
"16 Reasons to leave your home" - Please see No. 8: you can inspect a potential new place of residence, so people CAN undertake private inspections to view properties For Sale and For Rent.
8. Moving to a new place of residence including a business moving to new premises or between different places of residence of the person or inspecting a potential new place of residence.
Sell Smarter ...ask a Local
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. The information has been gathered from sources we deem reliable, however cannot be guaranteed and intending purchasers should rely on their own enquiries and the Contract of Sale.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide