Privacy is assured at this charming, well-maintained property in South Murwillumbah. Set down from the street this four bedroom home enjoys a peaceful, leafy backdrop with fully fenced level yard perfect for the kids with room for a pool. With appealing Post War features and renovated bathrooms, all the hard work has been done.
Features of the property include:
• Four bedrooms including master with mirrored robe and ensuite
• The main bathroom has a separate shower recess and free-standing bath
• Separate W/C
• Generous combined dining/kitchen
• Separate living area with custom made barn door
• Study area with built-in window seat
• Covered outdoor living with all-weather stacker louvres
• A/C units in living, master, and bed 2 with fans and venetian blinds throughout
• Large laundry on the lower level with storage room
• Tandem under house carport with room for extra off-street parking
• Low-maintenance gardens
• Features include 9ft ceilings, polished timber floors, moulded cornices, timber casement windows and custom retractable fly screens
• 2 minute walk to Tweed Regional Art Gallery/Cafe & Restaurant
• 50 metre walk to Guinea's fresh fruit and vegetable shop
• 20 minute drive to Kingscliff beach
• Less then 5 minutes to Murwillumbah CBD
• 25 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport
The current owners have lovingly maintained this home and offers great value which is sure to impress!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide