Set in a serene cul-de-sac and basking in the northern sun presents a truly unique opportunity to live in and enjoy a home that blends size, position and location. Boasting five bedrooms, double brick construction and a very rare two and half car garage allowing a multitude of options to any prospective buyer. Amenities abound with the picturesque Kelso park at your doorstep, family friendly Panania Diggers only moments away and minutes walk to Panania shopping village and train station.
- North facing, corner position on 370m2 (approx)
- Double brick construction
- Downstairs fifth bedroom/study
- Open and sun laced formal lounge room
- Gorgeous formal dining room
- Large modern kitchen complete with island benchtop
- Separate laundry & powder room
- Massive family room upstairs
- Four bedrooms upstairs, three complete with built-ins
- Ensuite and balcony off master bedroom
- Modern main bathroom
- Split system air-conditioning
- Tandem 12.7 metre long garage
- Solar Panels
- Private courtyard and alfresco area
- Moments to the Georges River, Kelso Park, Panania Shopping village and train station
Truly a unique opportunity to secure a home that may never be replicated again, now is the time to get your Saturdays back and look after you and your family for many years to come.
Sell Smarter ...ask a Local
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. The information has been gathered from sources we deem reliable, however cannot be guaranteed and intending purchasers should rely on their own enquiries and the Contract of Sale.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide