Offered to the market for the first time in almost twenty-seven years, you will love the peace and tranquility of this iconic property nestled amongst mature trees with creek frontage in the heart of Grahamstown. Boasting three great sized bedrooms, a study, two living areas and large rumpus, your options here really are limitless, with the possibility of a fourth or even fifth bedroom.
Do not miss your opportunity to secure such a well maintained and tranquil home, call today to book your inspection!
- Three great sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Additional study, with built in robe
- Bathroom with separate shower, bath and single vanity
- Great size open plan kitchen overlooking the yard, with ample storage options, bench space and electric cooktop
- Open dining with polished timber floors and perfectly positioned off the kitchen with external deck access also
- Main lounge with exposed beams and high ceilings, split system a/c, satellite tv and direct deck access
- Second living area with wood box fire heater
- Quaint rear deck, fully covered and overlooking the yard
- Good sized internal laundry with external access
- Separate toilet
- Large formal split-level rumpus area with external access, perfect for that fourth or fifth bedroom
- Polished timber flooring
- Double carport
- Wrap around verandah on two sides of the home
- Large shed with strong room, built in office area and sunken workshop area
- Fully fenced house yard
- Bio septic system
- 22,000ltr rainwater tank and additional 2,500ltr rainwater tank
- Ability to pump from creek
- Expansive 8,385m2 creek frontage allotment
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide