Situated on the second level of a boutique security building 'The Dunes', this impeccable home enjoys all day sun due to its dual north-east and west facing aspects. Finished with stylish contemporary details, the interiors flow intelligently through its open plan living dining and kitchen and out to two terraces. Conveniently located just steps from shops, cafes and direct city transport and minutes from Eastern beaches.
* Caesarstone gas kitchen, Euro appliances, waterfall edge island bench
* All-weather entertaining terrace, gas outlet for bbq, leafy and private
* Second balcony adjoins bedroom, built-in robe, glimpses to Botany Bay
* Master bedroom with built-in robe and oversized en suite bathroom
* Plenty of storage, laundry, ceiling fans, double glazed windows
* Gleaming main bathroom, floor to ceiling tiles, security parking
* Metres to shops, cafes and regular transport, minutes to beaches
Council: $383.98 per quarter
Water: $153.56 per quarter
View: Thursday 10.00-10.30am & Saturday 9.45-10.00am
Auction: Saturday 5 December 2020
Venue: On Site at 10.00am
Contact: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide