338 Esplanade has been owned by the same family for almost 35 years and is now offered for sale for the first time since the 1980's.
Currently operating as Lisianna Holiday Apartments, there's plenty of scope here to renovate and upgrade the 6 flats, or leave them as is and collect the holiday income. The owners have a large database of past guests many of whom return each year for their annual holiday. Some buyers may prefer to change over to a permanent rental situation and these flats would be highly sought after, due to the great location.
Located across the road from the beautiful, calm water swimming beach at Scarness and offering unrestricted water views, this is a fantastic Esplanade opportunity. A perfect position to enjoy our relaxed Hervey Bay lifestyle and less than a minute's walk to the Scarness CBD. Guests or tenants can enjoy local restaurants, cafes, The Beach House Hotel, and shopping almost on their front doorstep.
• Excellent investment opportunity
• Spacious, self-contained two-bedroom units all with sea views
• Fully equipped kitchen including stove and microwave
• Open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge area with balcony/patio area with sea views
• Ceilings fans, air conditioning, insect screens, BBQ & carport
• Bedroom one has a queen-size bed, the second bedroom has two single beds
• Each unit has a bathroom with a shower and vanity, and a separate toilet
• A shared laundry is also available for guest convenience
• Directly opposite the safe swimming beach and Scarness jetty
• 100 m walk to shops, cafes, restaurants, Beach House Hotel
• Major Shopping Centres only a few minutes drive away
• Excellent Esplanade location just metres from the Scarness CBD
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide