Sold for $587,200
Why Not Treat Yourself
Located in the popular suburb of Brighton, this three bedroom family home is ideal for growing families and investors alike.
Stepping inside this home you are welcomed by the spacious and light filled open plan living/dining areas which enjoy the benefit of a fresh neutral colour palette, which is continued throughout the home.
Accommodation is provided by three good sized bedrooms with the master having an en-suite and walk-in robe.
Enjoy ample open plan living space with plenty of room for family living with a deck for outdoor entertaining off.
• Great investment or family home
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area - perfect for entertaining
• Contemporary and sleek kitchen
• Three good sized bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite
• Laundry with direct outdoor access
• Spacious and level backyard
• Popular suburb close to amenities and local schools
• Just a short drive to shops and cafes
median house price490000
median house rent362
suburb rental yield3.8%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.