Expressions of Interest
New Town - Welcome to "Parkwood"
Ant's Fluff-Free Description...
* What a home - and what a stunning New Town location!
* A genuine one owner home - and lovingly cared for since 1925
* The most solid double brick and tile construction you can imagine
* Re-wired and re-plumbed - but maintaining many beautiful original features
* Formal living area, library room or study, sunroom - plus 3 to 4 bedrooms
* Water views and plenty of sunshine
* Workshop, storage and LOADS of extra space downstairs
* Delightful near level block of some 718 square metres
* Carport plus off-street parking for a veritable car yard...
* Plus best of all - there's a stack of potential for expansion or further development!
* Don't hang back and wait - quality and character like this will NOT last!
Onwards and upwards to your New Town family belter!
"I Work Harder - It's That Simple!"
About new town
median house price971000
median house rent520
suburb rental yield2.8%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.