Peacefully positioned within 10 Minutes (approx.) to Hobart's CBD, this expansive family home is a 4,515m2 well-developed haven, with spectacular views over North West Bay.
The upper level consists of a large open plan kitchen, spacious dining room, multiple living areas; both formal and in-formal, plus separate alfresco dining and a wrap-around deck, making it perfect to entertain friends and family, all year round.
Along with ample living and entertaining areas, the home caters perfectly for the growing family with 4 double sized bedrooms (all have large built in robes), an envious master bedroom including, walk in robe and master bathroom.
With its own separate access, both internal and external, the lower level is the perfect space for a studio or rumpus; this space really brings to life the versatility of the floorplan.
Outdoor there is everything you will need to indulge in your new lifestyle. For the handyman or car enthusiast, there is a 120m2 workshop with 3 phase power plus undercover parking for large vehicles, boats and caravans. For the gardener, there are established gardens, a courtyard with mood lighting and a water feature, as well as plenty of room for a dog, chickens and a vegetable garden, should you desire.
This magnificent home has the family in mind with something to offer each and every member of the family. Homes of this calibre and within this community rarely become available, so please call to inspect, quickly.
- A private oasis above South Hobart
- Exquisite home designed for superb family living
- Multiple living, dining & entertaining areas
- Light filled open plan design that flows to the outdoor spaces
- Large kitchen with high quality appliances & alfresco dining area
- Downstairs studio/ rumpus option with home theatre & large storeroom
- Single garage with internal access plus 4 bay workshop with carport & 3 phase power
- Quality heating options, security system, solar powered gates & ample storage
- A close-knit community, with bush-walking & mountain biking trails on your doorstep
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide