Bardia provides a breath of fresh housing choices, ideal for your new home. This Registered 294.6 sqm block with Council Approved Building Plan is located within walking distance from Edmondson Park Train Station and Town Centre as well as Bardia Primary School and parklands. The buyer of this land will have the privilege of starting construction straightway.
- Registered land with Council Approved Building Plan
- Lots size 294.6sqm
- Around 400m to Edmondson Park Train Station and Future Town Centre
- Choose your builder
- Fully serviced lots with gas, recycled water and NBN
- The home sites at New Breeze have been thoughtfully positioned between local parks and nature reserves, surrounded by existing and future amenities.
- New Breeze is the best-located community within the South West.
- Close to the M5 and M7 junction
- A few minutes' walk to the station
- Just one traffic light to the city by car
- 8 km from Liverpool CBD
Being a part of an innovative master-planned Bardia community you can ensure that you will be surrounded by new streets and lovely new quality homes.
Disclaimer: All plans and images are used for illustrative purpose only.
Amit: 0420 364 143 and Reza: 0468 472 232
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide