This home built with options available for lots of natural lights and huge entrance, suitable for a lavish family lifestyle set in one of Sydney's fastest growing suburb Bardia, which has quick access to new ED Square shopping mall, park, Bardia public school and a short walk to Edmondson park train station.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Huge entry along with large family and dining area.
- This home offers a lot of natural lighting throughout.
- 40mm waterfall kitchen bench top and a separate pantry with huge storage option.
- kitchen appliances and canopy rangehood ducted to outside air.
- Ducted air-conditioning.
- Wall to wall tiles in all bathrooms.
- 2.7 ceiling high.
- Security alarm and video intercom system.
- Polished edge frameless mirror to all bathroom and ensuite.
- Three full functioning bathrooms.
- Huge laundry room with plenty of option for storage.
- Remote control garage.
- Low maintenance Backyard.
- Large living/media room perfect for a family movie
- Full tiled alfresco entertainment area.
PRD nationwide, Ingleburn, believes that all information contained herein be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading, however all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches. Please note we use virtual furniture for few pictures.
If you have any question please feel free to contact us:
Syed Amin 0422 368 577 Reza Karim 0468 472 232
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide