This home is built by VOUGE HOMES only a year ago, suitable for first home buyers, young families, downsizers and investors. set in one of Sydney's fastest growing suburb Bardia. Situated only stone through distance from new ED Square shopping mall, park, childcare, Bardia public school and a short walk to Edmondson park train station.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Plantation shutter to all windows.
- Solar system.
- Security doors.
- Plenty of options for storage throughout the house.
- 20 mm kitchen bench top with huge storage option.
- kitchen appliances and canopy rangehood ducted to outside air.
- Ducted air-conditioning.
- Wall to wall tiles in wet areas in all bathroom and ensuite.
- Security alarm and video intercom system.
- Polished edge frameless mirror to external wall of bathroom and ensuite.
- A huge powder room.
- Huge laundry room with plenty of option for storage.
- Remote control garage.
- Low maintenance Backyard.
- Fully tiled alfresco entertainment area.
PRDnationwide Ingleburn, believes that all information contained herein be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading, however all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.
If you have any question please feel free to contact us:
Syed Amin 0422 368 577 Reza Karim 0468 472 232
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide