This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a double brick brand new single storey home with swimming pool located within close proximity to Edmondson Park Train Station, Bardia Public School and ED square shopping centre (opening 2020 with 90 retailer). This house is built with custom design which boasts lots of natural light along with quality inclusions. Positioned within a minute driving distance to the village square shopping centre, new Preston Woolworths, ALDI, McDonald, Seven Eleven and only five minutes' drive to M5 & M7 motorways.
Features include but are not limited to:
• A huge entrance
• 5-meter ceiling high to the corridor & 2.9 meter to the rest of the house.
• 4 spacious bedrooms, two of them include ensuite
• Ducted Aircon and video intercom system
• 4 fully functioning bathrooms along with spa bath in main
• 40 mm waterfall kitchen benchtop
• 40 mm benchtop to all bathroom and laundry.
• Extra storage option in garage
• A swimming pool with beautiful fountain and an external fully functioning bathroom
• Separate BBQ area under the roof with bi-fold door separating from kitchen
• Electric roller blinds with remote control throughout the house
• CCTV camera covering all areas of the house
• Aluminium fancy garage door
• Rendering on all exterior areas
• A family entertainment area with a view of the pool
• A separate study room with custom made stone benchtop
• 1m/450 mm matt finished luxury floor tiles
If you have any question please feel free to contact us:
Syed Ifte Amin 0422 368 577 Reza karim 0468 472 232
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide