SOLD FOR A GREAT PRICE! Contact Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225. Enjoy comfort, charm and convenience in this sympathetically renovated and extended four double-bedroom character semi. Enjoying the ideal Northerly rear aspect, the bright and airy home offers flowing indoor/outdoor living with a flexible floorplan to delight families and entertainers alike. Set in a tree-lined street, this low stress lifestyle opportunity is metres to City buses, close to primary & high schools, footsteps to Heffron Park and just 500 metres to Westfield Eastgardens shopping, supermarkets & services.
* High corniced ceilings, leadlights, picture rails
* Flowing living, dining and modern gas kitchen
* Sun-soaked al fresco terrace & fenced level lawns
* Elegant front bed/formal lounge with sunroom
* 2 upper-level beds with built-in robes, one with balcony
* Upper-level family/media area & stylish bathroom
* Fully-tiled main bathroom, internal laundry plus 3rd WC
* Well-maintained with room to add your own style
* 290sqm with driveway to gated parking & carport
* Original garage/workshop/gym/studio plus shed
* Mins to Maroubra village cafes and restaurants
* Less than 10 mins drive to Maroubra Beach
Council: $465.18 per quarter
Water: $163.23 per quarter
Contact: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Eva Johnston 0468 401 450
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide