Move straight into this newly-updated top floor security apartment and enjoy low stress lifestyle with everything at the doorstep. Tucked away in a quiet residential precinct within a few metres walk to Southpoint shopping centre, City buses and Heffron Park leisure facilities, this boutique apartment building is ideally positioned for access to Uni of NSW, beaches, airport and the City. A top buy for easy living or attractive investment with plenty of tenant appeal in this convenient location.
* Stylish decor with floating timber floors & fresh paint
* Generous living/dining opens to East-facing balcony
* Three double bedrooms with mirrored built-ins
* Modern kitchen, tidy bathroom with bath
* Renovated security block of six, two units per floor
* Laundry on same level, designated car space
* 1km to Westfield Eastgardens shopping & cinemas
* Matraville Public School & Matraville Sports High School catchment
* Just 5-10 mins drive to Maroubra & Malabar Beaches
Strata: $583.34 per quarter
Council: $276.20 per quarter
Water: $150.22 per quarter
View: Saturday 12.00-12.30pm
Contact: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Tina Carroll 0412 875 496
Sophia Zhang 0416 520 456
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide