Situated on the first floor of a well-maintained security building, this beautifully presented apartment is nestled amid a tranquil, leafy common garden area. Located metres to community parks and playgrounds and with Westfield Shopping precinct, local cafes, schools and transport nearby, this is one which would be perfect for the first home buyer or investor.
* Three bedrooms (two with built-in robes)
* Very well-presented gas kitchen adjoins handy internal laundry
* Open living/dining flows to North facing balcony
* Fully tiled bathroom, shower with glass enclosure
* Coveted car space on title and separate storage room
* Security intercom block, no common walls
Strata: $597.00 per quarter
Council: $276.20 per quarter
Water: $150.22 per quarter
View: Thursday & Saturday 1.00-1.30pm
Auction: Wednesday 12th May 2021 at 6pm
Venue: In Rooms - Shop 2/188 Maroubra Rd, Maroubra
Contact: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Tina Carroll 0412 875 496
Sophia Zhang 0416 520 456
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide