Superbly renovated for low-maintenance lifestyle enjoyment, this contemporary duplex features designer finishes, a flexible floorplan and flowing indoor/outdoor entertaining to delight couples, families, downsizers or investors. Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in this evolving precinct of traditional and brand new homes, this private sanctuary of style is moments to local shops, school & City buses and minutes to ocean and bay beaches, sports grounds, clifftop golf courses, national parks, M1 and the airport.
* Light-filled open plan living/dining with reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Chef's stone gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar
* Sun-soaked North East facing covered deck & fenced garden
* Limewashed floors, ceiling fans, plantation shutters
* 3 upper level beds with built-ins, master with en suite
* Ground floor guest bedroom plus study/media area
* Luxe fully-tiled bathrooms, main with bath, laundry
* Walk-in storerooms, pull-down ladder to attic storage
* Videophone entry, security cameras & sensor lights
* Landscaped gardens, Lock up garage/home office & off street parking
* Close to Chifley Public School, walk to Matraville Sports High
Council: $395.42 per quarter
Water: $145.71 per quarter
View: By appointment by contacting us via email or text 0411 871 225 to be allocated a time.
Contact: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Tina Carroll 0412 875 496
Pats Kinnaird 0412 915 978
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide