SOLD FOR A FANTASTIC PRICE!! Thinking of selling? Call Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 for a free market appraisal on your property... A bright and airy beachside home or sought-after rental, this renovated two double-bedroom elevated ground floor apartment offers easy living and entertaining with room to further upgrade for style by the sea. Set in a quiet leafy street away from the summer crowds, the refurbished boutique security building "Azure" is footsteps to Coogee bowling, tennis & croquet clubs, parks and sports oval. A couple of blocks from shops, cafes & eateries, it's just ten minutes walk to the golden sands and sparkling waves of Coogee Beach.
* Generous lounge/dining with East-facing covered balcony
* Sleek stone galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
* Two double bedrooms with built-ins and block-out blinds
* Light-filled & easy-care with parquetry floors & wide windows
* Updated bathroom with bath, shower over & laundry area
* Refurbished block of 14 units, security entry, lock-up garage + parking
* 750m to beach and start of Bondi to Coogee clifftop walk
* Metres to cafes, eateries, supermarket & oceanfront bars
* Stroll to the Surf Club and renowned Wylie Ocean Baths
* City bus at door, 1km to Randwick shops, hospitals & UNSW
Strata: $1,186.25 per quarter
Council: $387.56 per quarter
Water: $147.31 per quarter
Contact: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide