SOLD FOR A FANTASTIC PRICE!! Thinking of selling? Call Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 for a free market appraisal on your property... Enjoy the space and privacy of a semi with the low maintenance comfort and security of apartment living in this generous garden entertainer. On the ground floor of an attractive mews-style complex, this well-presented home is a dream downsizer, ideal first home or quality investment with wide tenant appeal. Exceptionally quiet yet super convenient, with City buses & light rail at the door, it's metres to Randwick Racecourse and 10 minutes walk to Randwick village shops and cafes, hospitals & UNSW.
* Open plan living and dining with carpet and reverse cycle air con
* Seamless flow to huge private paved court-garden
* Granite gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
* Both bedrooms with built-ins, master opens to garden
* Modern fully-tiled bathroom with bath, concealed laundry
* Gated boutique complex with videophone security entry
* Large single lock-up garage in secure basement parking
* Visitor parking, car wash bay, internal secure stair access
* Stroll to Randwick village cafes, eateries & shopping centre
* 15 mins walk to Sydney Children's & Prince of Wales hospitals
* Convenient to UNSW campuses, primary & high schools
* Low stress level indoor/outdoor lifestyle in super central location
Council: $385.30 per quarter
Water: $153.56 per quarter
Strata: $1500.00 per quarter approximately
Contact: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide