SOLD FOR A FANTASTIC PRICE!! Thinking of selling? Call Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 for a free market appraisal on your property... Surprisingly quiet and exceptionally private, this well-presented ground floor security apartment is a peaceful garden retreat in this super convenient location. Set at the rear of this low-rise modern security building, with leafy vistas over Randwick Racecourse, it's a little slice of the country in the heart of the City. Metres to cafes & eateries, close to bus & light rail and minutes to Randwick village & Eastgardens shopping centre with easy access to UNSW, the City and the airport.
* Living opens to covered north east facing balcony
* Tranquil outlook across garden to racecourse
* Open plan stone kitchen with bar to living area
* Generous bedroom with built-ins & leafy views
* Fully-tiled bathroom with bath, internal laundry with dryer
* Modern low-rise security complex of 37 units
* Internal stair access to lock-up garage in security parking
* Minutes to Centennial Park and golf courses
* Close to Sydney Children's & POW hospitals
* Walk to UNSW, minutes to M1 to south & City
* Low stress living with easy access everywhere
Strata: $800.51 per quarter
Council: $383.98 per quarter
Water: $153.56 per quarter
Contact: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide