An ideal entry to beachside living with room to grow. This single-storey 1970's brick & tile home offers easycare level living with potential to extend or redevelop (STCA) to fully capitalise on the wide 385.7sqm block and family-friendly location. Footsteps to Malabar Headland National Park, this tree-lined street is a few minutes walk to shops, City buses, schools & parks and 15 mins stroll to beautiful Maroubra beach, surf club & oceanfront eateries. Design your family future or redevelop for reward.
• Bright & tidy with timber floors & wide windows
• Sunsoaked front lounge with NE aspect, RC/AC
• Modern kitchen with dining & garden access
• 3 good-sized bedrooms, master with built-ins
• Updated fully-tiled bathroom, internal laundry
• Fenced rear yard with covered entertaining
• 385.7sqm block with 15.24m frontage & carport
• Surrounded by 2-level renovated & new homes
• Popular Matraville Sports High School catchment
• Easy level walk to popular local primary schools
• Mins to Heffron Park, Malabar Beach, golf clubs
• 5 mins to Westfield Eastgardens & Pacific Square
Council: $542.10 per quarter
Water: $147.31 per quarter
Contact: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide