SOLD for $1,552,500 if you would like a free market appraisal on your property please contact Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225. - Opening to the streaming light of a northern aspect and impressively set over three welcoming levels, this stunning townhouse defines ultra-contemporary family living in an exclusive community setting. Beautifully appointed and desirably low maintenance, it is simply footsteps to the magnificent manicured grounds of Booralee Park and the Botany Aquatic Centre.
* Exceptionally spacious sun-washed terrace and private garden
* With a choice of both casual and formal entertaining options
* Generous master complete with en suite, built-ins and sun deck
* Well-proportioned internal access double garage with storage
* Study, bamboo floors, ducted air conditioning and LED lighting
* Freshly painted throughout
* New above ground spa
* Walk to schools, regular transport, just moments to village life
Strata: $1,758.80 per quarter
Council: $276.05 per quarter
Water: $153.56 per quarter
Contact: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Eva Johnston 0468 401 450
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide