SUNNY AND STYLISH VILLA
Located at the front of an attractive complex of just 3, this renovated villa offers a lovely blend of lifestyle and convenience. Recently renovated & freshly painted throughout, this property is light and airy and makes the most of its sunny aspect. The open plan lounge-dining room is spacious and functional and flows on to the renovated kitchen.
All three bedrooms are generously proportioned, feature BIR's and are conveniently located to the renovated bathroom and 2nd toilet. In keeping with the practical design of the property, there is an internal laundry, double garage with automatic doors and a covered patio and level lawn.
• Renovated, 3 bedroom 2 bathroom villa in a small, well presented complex
• Conveniently located to Penshurst shopping centre & railway station
• Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops & gas cooking
• 3 bedrooms, all with mirrored, built-in robes
• Open plan lounge-dining with split system a/c
• 2 renovated bathrooms
• Sunny and private patio & yard
• Easy access to schools, churches, cafes & restaurants
• Strata approx. $1,068 p/qtr
• Council rates approx. $363 p/qtr
• Possible rental return $550-$580 per week.
median house price1450000
median house rent650
suburb rental yield2.3%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.