This cute and cosy double brick home is tucked away in a quiet but convenient street only moments from Hurstville CBD and train station. Offering open plan living plus formal lounge with an abundance of light and character, it is the perfect home to just move straight in.
* 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, plus sunroom
* Formal lounge, large open plan living/kitchen area
* Sunny side balcony leading to leafy garden
* Separate garden studio, ideal for home office
* Period style main bathroom plus 2nd bathroom and internal laundry
* Side driveway, single carport, air-cond, alarm, timber floors
* Walk to local shops, Hurstville CBD, schools and transport
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Download the report now