LARGE LEVEL BLOCK IN BLUE CHIP SETTING
Situated on a generous 696sqm (approx.) parcel on the high side of popular Douglas Haig Street this double brick home is filled with endless possibilities. Immediately liveable with exceptional scope to build your dream home (STCA), however you make it your own, you'll love living here for years to come. Boasting ideal north to rear aspect and beautiful park setting with three generous bedrooms, open plan kitchen/dining and expansive child-friendly lawn, this is a brilliant offering for the growing family. Just a stone's throw from Oatley shops, schools, parks and transport, this is a highly sought-after, tranquil location that is rarely on offer, you won't want to miss this one!
* Wide 15m (approx.) frontage, 696sqm (approx.) level block
* Elevated verandah with gorgeous bush outlook
* Light filled lounge with high raked ceiling and wide windows
* Expansive rear sunroom with blinds for all-weather entertaining
* Generous rear yard with sunny aspect, level terraced lawns
* Under house lock-up garage and workshop, rear storage shed
* Three generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Two neat bathrooms and internal laundry with external access
COVID:19 - All public group inspections have been cancelled. Strict new procedures have now been implemented by our office to protect the safety of everyone. Please phone Jack Huggett on 0422 690 929 to arrange a private viewing. This process helps keep everyone safe and ensures we all maximise our efficiency during this difficult time.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide