AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY 15 MAY 2021
Facing north-east to wide water, this well presented home is situated on an extra large 903m2 block with its own sandy beach.
The home was built to last with solid block construction throughout and features high cathedral ceilings creating a spacious ambience.
The clever design of the home with a private, centrally located pool creates a resort style feel inside and out.
• Multiple internal and external living areas with pool and canal views;
• Large, centrally located kitchen servicing the indoor and outdoor living areas;
• Master bedroom with water views, ensuite and walk-in robe;
• Large block with a 25 metre street frontage;
• Double lockup garage plus off street under cover parking for extra vehicles;
• Direct access to Tallebudgera Creek and the ocean.
Serious offers will be considered for this rare gem prior to Auction!
The home is in what is often considered the "premier" waterfront street in Palm Beach due to the north facing aspect, proximity to the beach, the wide water and the sandy beaches on each side of the canal. The home is within easy walking distance to the Palm Beach Surf Club and all the surrounding restaurants and cafes that Palm Beach has become renowned for.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide