This spacious two-bedroom unit overlooks the pool in a small block of only 5 units. The unit is in a much sought-after location with easy walking distance to the beach, Pirate Park and Currumbin Estuary.
There is a permanent long term tenant in place creating an ideal investment opportunity. The unit has spacious open plan living areas with access to a large wrap around balcony overlooking the private inground pool.
• Two generous bedrooms with built in robes;
• Master bedroom with ensuite and pleasant outlook;
• Main bathroom has been recently upgraded;
• Convenient elevated ground floor location;
• Single garage space with extra room for storage;
• Currently tenanted at $410 per week until June 2022;
• Body Corp is approximately $90 per week.
This unit would be an ideal investment opportunity with a good rental return and scope for capital appreciation because of the excellent location being close to the beach, cafes and restaurants and public transport.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide