This well-presented home is in a prime waterfront position with views across the wide water to the hinterland. The home is situated on a large 782m2 block with a 20m frontage to the water and has direct access to Tallebudgera Creek and the ocean.
The home has been recently refurbished throughout but has plenty of scope for further improvements to add value to the excellent waterfront location.
• Modern kitchen featuring water views and quality European appliances;
• Fully tiled open plan living areas;
• Large fully covered outdoor entertaining area;
• Renovated main bathroom with spa bath;
• Master bedroom with water views and renovated ensuite;
• Double lockup garage plus room for a caravan and boats;
• Air conditioning, solar power, solar hot water;
The home is directly opposite the Mallawa Drive Sports Fields offering a great family living environment. Close to the beach, Tallebudgera Estuary and all the cafes and restaurants that Palm Beach has become renowned for.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide