This near new, architect designed home combines modern finishes with a relaxed coastal ambiences in keeping with the homes close proximity to the beach.
The kitchen and downstairs living areas face north to a covered alfresco area and courtyard with the dimensions of space and the abundance of light being enhanced by the high voided ceilings.
There is a large second living area upstairs which opens to a covered balcony with pleasant views to the south.
• Gourmet kitchen with stone tops, quality appliances and butler's pantry;
• Two completely separate living areas;
• Custom designer cabinetry throughout;
• All bathrooms have luxury finishes with quality tiles and tapware;
• Polished concrete flooring in the downstairs living areas;
• Double lockup garage, air conditioning, manicured low maintenance gardens.
The home is in an excellent location in a quiet street, within easy walking distance to the beach, Pirate Park, Currumbin Estuary and all the restaurants and cafes that central Palm Beach has to offer. There is also the added bonus of being within the much sought-after P.B.C catchment area.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide