This well-appointed family home is situated on a massive 929m2 flat block in an excellent location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac adjacent to lakes and parkland and has been fully renovated with quality finishes throughout.
• Gourmet kitchen with stone tops and marine grade cabinetry;
• Separate internal living areas opening to the covered entertaining area;
• Outdoor living area overlooking the huge resort pool with waterfall feature;
• Luxury bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and quality fittings;
• Bamboo flooring throughout the living areas;
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with individual zoning;
• Solar power, solar hot water, plantation shutters, fully insulated ceilings, large water tank;
• Double lockup garage, double carport plus off-street parking for caravans or boats;
• Manicured tropical lawns, gardens and fruit trees, large lockup storage shed;
• Direct access to the park, lake, and walkways at the end of the col-de-sac.
The home is in a much sought-after location, with an easy walk along the lake to The Pines shopping centre, close to PBC high school and is less than two kilometres to the beach and Currumbin estuary.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide