This recently built home has been designed to maximise the unique, uninterrupted park and creekfront vista from the internal and external living areas.
The spacious downstairs living area flows seamlessly to the covered alfresco entertaining deck by the use of cleverly concealed, recessed stacker doors.
The large family home has a fully self-contained studio with a completely separate access, ideal for a dual living situation.
• Large gourmet kitchen with quality appliances and a butler's pantry,
• Multiple, separate indoor and outdoor living areas,
• Park and creek views from all the living areas;
• Designed to maximise natural light and space with high ceilings throughout;
• Quality designer bathrooms throughout with high end fixtures and fittings;
• Ideal for a builder or tradesman with a separate rear driveway access;
• Huge, extra high garage with loads of extra purpose built storage;
• Off street parking for boats, caravans and or multiple vehicles;
• Large 1000m2 block, easy access to Currumbin Creek.
This quality new home offers the feeling of peace and tranquility that you would expect in an acreage home yet still having the convenience of a central location only minutes to the beach, Currumbin Alley surf break, cafes',restaurants,quality schools and local shopping centres.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide