This recently built waterfront home has been designed to provide the ultimate indoor and outdoor living environment offering unrivalled space and luxury inclusions.
The huge internal living spaces flow seamlessly to the self-contained alfresco living area that overlooks the sparkling inground pool and crystal clear tidal waterway and sandy beach.
• Just around the corner to Tallebudgera estuary providing direct ocean access;
• Gourmet chef's kitchen featuring Bosch induction cooking, oven, steam oven, plate warmer, abundant stone bench space and large butler's pantry with sink and dishwasher;
• Upstairs and downstairs internal living spaces plus a designated media room and gym;
• A huge self-contained alfresco entertaining area that opens and closes with the flick of a switch with the clever use of electric see through blinds;
• Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, balcony, water and mountain views;
• Climate control utilizing ducted air, indoor and outdoor louvres and ceiling fans,
• All bathrooms and ensuites feature quality inclusions;
• Black butt timber floors, quality tiles and carpet, high ceilings;
• Solar power, solar hot water and intercoms;
• Three car garage plus extra storage and rear driveway access to the boat ramp;
• Huge 836m2 fully secure flat block with electric gates and pedestrian gatehouse;
• Easy access caravan pad at the front of the house with a secure electric gate.
This home really does provide the ultimate resort style living environment offering security and an abundance of space for the largest of families all in an extremely desirable location within walking distance to the beach, Tallebudgera estuary and all the facilities that Palm beach has become renowned for.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide