Introducing this perfectly positioned property, ideal for growing families. An easy four minute drive to the popular shores of Palm Beach.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, the home is set back from the road and elevated to catch cool coastal breezes. Hardwood timber floors span across all main living areas emphasizing its warmth and character.
The kitchen, living and lounge rooms flow seamlessly into one another and effortlessly out to the huge, covered alfresco entertaining area. The kids will enjoy long summer days playing in the sun soaked inground swimming pool and secure yard.
Downstairs you will find an extra bedroom with its own private bathroom, kitchenette and fan, making the property easily adaptable for dual living.
Adjacent to the double lock-up garage is a generous sizes under home storage area.
• Spacious 826sm block in central Elanora;
• Large master bedroom with airconditioning, ceiling fan and walk-in robe;
• Master ensuite features "His and Hers" sinks and spacious shower;
• Main bathroom with bath tub and shower;
• 2 extra bedrooms on the upper level with built-in robes and a ceiling fan;
• Another bedroom downstairs with ensuite, kitchenette and fan;
• Generous sized two car lock-up garage, adjacent home storage;
• Backyard with inground swimming pool;
• Easy access to the M1.
Just minutes away from the Pines Shopping Centre, Elanora primary and secondary schools and Palm Beach Surf Club.
This is a rare opportunity for growing families looking for space without compromising on location.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide