This well presented ,north east facing home is uniquely positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac street with a nature reserve to the front and rear of the property offering a peaceful and tranquil ambience while still only being minutes to all amenities.
• Large open plan living areas with a light and bright ambience;
• Generous, centrally located kitchen;
• Three spacious bedrooms;
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe;
• Huge main bathroom with extra-large vanity;
• Rear patio area leading to a covered gazebo;
• Fully fenced, flat useable land, front and back;
• Airconditioning, water tank;
• Double lockup garage plus garden shed.
• Extra off street parking for visitors.
The home is in a peaceful location close local parks, major shopping centres, quality local schools and is only minutes to the beach.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide