Set in the ever - desirable Eucalyptus Court Picnic Point, this immaculate 3 bedroom townhouse will be sure to impress.
Sitting on a vast 310m2 parcel of land, with views of the Georges River National Park from multiple rooms, it combines a striking balance between comfortable family living and the ultimate entertaining space. A well designed layout provides a seamless flow from indoors to outdoors and a perfect space for Summer.
With brand new carpeting, newly painted throughout, ducted air - conditioning and internal laundry, simply turn the key and move in with nothing more to spend.
Just minutes from local parks and shops, and in-zone for Picnic Point primary and high schools, this one ticks all the boxes!
- 3 double bedrooms with built-in robes and a leafy nature outlook
- Master with ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony
- Main bathroom with shower and bath, and a separate toilet, plus the bonus of a Powder room on the lower level
- 2 large separate living areas
- Ducted Air - Conditioning throughout
- Ample storage space, with multiple linen cupboards and huge under-stair storage
- Spacious covered alfresco entertaining area, leading to a level grassed backyard - the perfect space for summer BBQs, family lunches and relaxing with the kids
- Brand new carpeting throughout, and freshly painted and updated
- In-zone for Picnic Point Primary & High Schools
- Quiet cul-de-sac location in an exceptional neighbourhood
- Double garaging with internal access
Fall in love this summer and put this on your list of inspections.
Call Exclusive Listing Agent Mitchell Csomor on 0420 374 769 for further details or to book an appointment today. You will not be disappointed.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Download the report now