Positioned in a peaceful Picnic Point cul-de-sac location, this stylish residence offers an effortless family lifestyle with a generous floor plan and light-filled interiors. The impeccably maintained interiors display contemporary finishes throughout, plantation shutters and ducted air-conditioning. Ready and waiting for a new family to enjoy, this property offers the convenience of having childcare and school facilities within walking distance, plus Panania shops and public transport within easy reach.
- Choice of multiple living areas.
- Stunning open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, large breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances.
- 4 large bedrooms with timber flooring.
- Master suite with dressing room, ensuite and balcony.
- Chic, fully-tiled bathrooms plus downstairs powder room.
- Covered outdoor alfresco area opening out to the level grassed lawn and gardens.
- Oversized balcony upstairs, virtually offering yet another living space.
- Ducted air-conditioning and double garage.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Download the report now