If you are searching for your own unit in an idyllic central Gold Coast location, look no further. This large1 bedroom apartment with a very comfortable layout is an excellent opportunity for investors or those wanting a cosy unit to call home.
The property features:
- An open plan living/dining area that is spacious and inviting, opening to the balcony for alfresco dining,
- Comfortable kitchen layout with plenty of storage space including a gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances.
- Walk-in wardrobe that leads into the 2 way entry en-suite, which guarantees the privacy in the bedroom when used as a guest bathroom.
- Storage in the internal laundry room
- Undercover carpark
- Access to the pool and BBQ area
- 97m of living space
- Currently Rented For: $430 per week
The apartment is located in Emerald Lakes, one of the most desirable estates on the Gold Coast, within walking distance to the Iconic French Quarter and its cafes, restaurants, medical facilities, convenience store and walking tracks with scenic views of the lake.
The Emerald Lakes Estate is located in the heart of the Gold Coast and a short drive to the beach, M1, train station, major shopping centres and Robina hospital. Short distances to Emmanuel College, Emerald Lakes Golf Club and Metricon Stadium.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide