Freshly painted and carpeted 3 bed, 3 Bath spacious townhouse in Southport.
Hard to find anywhere , 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom 2 car - Southport townhouse will suit everyone from a couple, friends, to a small family dual living only a street away from Smith Street, close to Griffith University (2Km) and Southport CBD (1Km) for work & shopping,
* Freshly Painted and carpeted
* Galley style kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances and granite bench top.
* Large entry area which leads onto the undercover verandah
* Master bedroom with built in robe, a/c, large ensuite with corner bath downstairs.
* Tiled upstairs open plan lounge/dining leads out onto a North east aspect balcony.
* Two bedrooms upstairs, both with built in wardrobes, ducted ac and their own bathrooms
* Remote controlled double lock up garage are an added bonus with plenty of visitors car parking.
* 12 month lease.
* No pets
Disclaimer: PRDnationwide Southport in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein. Some photos have been enhanced to improve the visual appeal.
median house price775000
median house rent500
suburb rental yield3.4%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.