Well presented two level family home on a 688m2 private block in Crestwood Heights. Plenty of space for a growing family and is sure to please.
The home boasts a gourmet kitchen style complete with stainless appliances, stone bench tops and a walk in pantry. Perfectly positioned overlooking the casual areas of the home, as well as a huge family/games room overlooking the pool.
Centrally located in the heart of the Gold Coast. 3 km to Griffith University and Hospital, 1 km to shops and restaurants and 5 km to Australia Fair and the Broadwater. This property will surely suit anyone that likes to entertain and loves to have friends and family around.
- Spacious home that boasts 4 bedrooms + study
- Master bedroom features an ensuite and a large walk in robe
- Upstairs living space to make your own as private retreat
- Separate formal living and dining room for impressive dinner parties
- Informal media room for your family to relax and unwind
- Beautifully manicured garden to compliment this lovely home
- Remarkable outdoor area that is equipped with a Bali hut with facilities for a bar, overlooking the in-ground pool
- Ducted airconditioning, salt water pool, easy care gardens.
Inspection a must
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide