Designed with families and entertainers in mind, this large home has been built to the highest standards and maintained in impeccable order.
The designer kitchen boasts an ultra wide stone bench top and 4-seater breakfast bar, ample pantry and cupboard storage.
Large open plan dining and living featuring polished timber floors, alluring in-ground lagoon-style swimming pool and separate covered alfresco area, surrounded by manicured lawns and garden.
Air-conditioned master suite features a large, renovated en-suite complete with a bath tub and separate shower.
Other features include:
- 4 large bedrooms, plus 5th bed or study, all with built-in robes
- 2 bathrooms plus a third toilet off the laundry room
- Air-conditioned living area and ceiling fans throughout
- Separate laundry, storage and drying area
- Low maintenance manicured lawns and garden
- Garden shed and second storage area or studio workshop
- Room to park a boat and/or trailer
- 600 metres to Labrador State School
- 1 Kilometre to Marine Parade and the Broadwater
- 3 Kilometres to Harbourtown Shopping Centre
- 3.5 Kilometres to Griffith University and Hospital
A stunning, very well presented home worthy of inspection.
Call me now to book yours today!
To view the 3D walk through of the property, copy paste the below link to your web browser:
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide