Are you looking for a spacious family home, walking distance to local schools, shops, amenities, & the Boyne/ Tannum River? Built on approximately 1214 m2 of land, 105 Malpas Street provides a generous back yard, with large double shed and ample room for a pool.
- Spacious lounge with fan
- Tiled dinning off kitchen
- Spacious Kitchen with electric standing oven
- Main bathroom with separate bath, shower & toilet
- Airconditioned main bedroom with build in robe and fan
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with build in robes and fans
- Large tiled rumpus room
- 2nd bathroom off rumpus, with toilet and spa bath
- Spacious laundry with electric hot water
- Spacious covered back patio
- Side carport
- Large double shed
- Fully fenced yard
- Close to schools, shops and amenities
Saturday 24/07/2021 - 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Saturday 31/07/2021 - 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Saturday 14/08/2021 - 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Saturday 14/08/2021 - Starts at 10:00 AM
Call Deardrie Keleher today to arrange and inspection!
*Disclaimer: The images are indicative only and are presented for illustrative purposes. While we strive to present the actual condition of the property, we strongly suggest that prospective buyers take the time to visit the property.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide